Happy New Year to everyone. This year, for the first time I can remember, we’re staying home for New Year’s Eve. We can’t exactly pack Sam up and take her out with us, and we waited too long to look for a sitter. It’s just as well. I’m already tired.
Now for some meaningless statistics. In 2004, I:
- Made 247 posts on this blog
- Got 342 comments on those posts
- Posted 653 pictures of Samantha (woah…)
- Read 47 books
- Played 34 video games, many of them violent
- Watched 43 movies/DVDs
- Wrote 12 game reviews/previews for GameSpy.com
- Made 1,267 posts on the Quarter to Three forums
- Had one daughter (well, Ger technicall “had” her, but you know what I mean)
- Guest lectured twice in graduate-level classes at Alliant University
Got any silly year-end stats to share?